--Glen Beck, The Christmas Sweater
I never really watched anything on CNN until I found Glen Beck. Immediately, Becky and I were glued to his talk show every night at seven o'clock. Sadly, he is no longer on CNN; he has moved to FOX News and now I can say there is nothing worth watching on CNN. I know because I tried to find a replacement for my Beck addiction. But all I found was mind numbing babelings of a very left-wing liberals spewing nonsense out their nostrils. In order to remedy the problem we are getting Direct TV for Christmas. I can hardly contain myself. But now for the exciting part in the Glenn Beck story...
We had the opportunity to go and meet Glen at the premier of his is play, The Christmas Sweater, at Heinz Hall in Pittsburgh. It was a truly moving story-deep and thought provoking- and if anyone would like to buy it go to GlenBeck.com (enter plug here). Glenn Beck performed his story with such captivating emotion, humor, and rawness. After the play, we waited in line to shake his hand and get our book signed. Not once, but twice. Becky went through first, while I snapped a picture that didn't turn out. Then, since traffic was at a stand still in the parking garage, I went through with the same book to meet him myself. He was such a friendly guy, very genuine and down to Earth. Notice the NRA shirt. We love this man!!
We had the opportunity to go and meet Glen at the premier of his is play, The Christmas Sweater, at Heinz Hall in Pittsburgh. It was a truly moving story-deep and thought provoking- and if anyone would like to buy it go to GlenBeck.com (enter plug here). Glenn Beck performed his story with such captivating emotion, humor, and rawness. After the play, we waited in line to shake his hand and get our book signed. Not once, but twice. Becky went through first, while I snapped a picture that didn't turn out. Then, since traffic was at a stand still in the parking garage, I went through with the same book to meet him myself. He was such a friendly guy, very genuine and down to Earth. Notice the NRA shirt. We love this man!!
No comments:
Post a Comment