After talking to Darris Nichols for a little bit he asked me how I was at playing B-ball and I preceded to help block someone from Mississippi State on a drive to the basket.
Then Joe Mizzula asked me if I would like to play a little one on one. I had a great time I couldn't stop smiling.
Then after that Jamie Smalligan came over to shake my hand and I had Becky snap a quick photo so people could see how tall he is in real life.
I was a little tired after all the excitement so we decided to just sit back and watch DeSaun Butler and Flowers shoot some hoops.

We really did meet these guys and it was fun. I got to shake Darris Nichols hand and exchange a few words. I think I was a little star struck because I forgot to ask Becky to take a picture on the camera phone. I had to embellish a little bit.

We really did meet these guys and it was fun. I got to shake Darris Nichols hand and exchange a few words. I think I was a little star struck because I forgot to ask Becky to take a picture on the camera phone. I had to embellish a little bit.
No comments:
Post a Comment