Saturday, March 21, 2009
Ah, roommates
While in Baltimore, I was able to meet and catch up with some old roomates. Anica has been living in Baltimore and was actually working a quick five minute walk from my hotel. When I got into town, she was nice enough to show me around; before I knew it, I was right at home. We drove by the hospital where Poe died, two John Hopkin's campuses, lots of projects, and interesting sculptures. We stopped for a cannoli in Little Italy, my very first ever. I had a great time catching up again, and re-realizing how great Anica truely is (like I could forget). It was fun to meet her for lunch breaks, walk around Baltimore, and talk politics and other fun stuff. We were also able to drive down and visit Sina and her adorable family before they take off across the world. I haven't laughed that hard in a while, rehashing old times. We unanimously decided Connection was great place to live that semester.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Aah! It was so great to see you, too! And Sina! You are welcome to visit me any time!
This picture of me is terribly unflattering. Do you think you could place a smiley face over me? Or maybe a picture of Weird Al?
Yeah, I'm working on the smiley face, but that skill seems beyond me. I'll get around to it, sometime when I am not at work.
Post a Comment