Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Not doing much, but with no time to spare

I haven't written anything lately, mostly because nothing exciting has really been happening. We have settled into our fall routines: Monday, Gossip Girl (it mildly entertains me); Tuesday, House and Fringe; Wednesday, Bones; Thursday, Ugly Betty and The Office. How depressing that TV has taken over my evenings? But it just so nice to sit and vege.

I also decided to take a Physiology course. I hate to admit it, but I work in a Physiology lab and have never taken a Physiology class. So this weekend instead of taking advantage of free museum day, OR making old fashioned molasses with the Chapmans, one of my favorite fall activities, OR heading to the Buckwheat Festival to determine if my teenage self was correct in exclaiming that buckwheat cakes are disgusting OR buying a scalped football ticket for $5 to watch the Eers, I spent a sickening amount of hours trying to figure out nine pages (nine!), with 4 pictures per page, of the above monster picture and evil friends. Who knows their histology?!?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This reminds me of when we lived together and would visit Hearts to get cherry cokes before studying. I miss that place!