
I've had a crazy time since last week. My wonderful grandpa passed away at the age of 95. I was able to drive down to Buckhannon and hold his hand one last time, and he was able to hold and squeeze it back. My sister drove up, and we spent some time with her cute clan. The kids are so grown up, so well behaved (for the most part!), and so sweet! Most of our time seemed to be spent shuttling back and forth to Buckhannon. Hannah was able to stay another day, so we actually got to visit and took a nice walk at Friendship Hill with everyone.
1 comment:
Oh! That's so sad about your grandfather. I remember meeting him when I was there. I was actually thinking about him the other day and how he gave us tomatoes. I hope I'm thinking about the same grandfather. Sending you my love!
Post a Comment