Sunday, January 17, 2010

Atlanta Aquarium and World of Coca-Cola

The aquarium is pretty awesome. They have a huge aquarium filled with a ton of fish and four whale sharks. They call this area the theater. Dj and I sat there for a long time just watching everything.
We were lucky enough to be there for feeding time for the whale sharks.


Everyone enjoying the view.

Sea otters = adorable. Can I have one?

Jellyfish.


And of course, the world of Coca-Cola, my favorite pop.
The famous tasting room. I was hoping I could get a Turkish Coke, my ultimate favorite, but no luck. They only had weird, fruitty stuff from around the world.

3 comments:

Anica said...

Kayla and I want to go to the aquarium there SO bad! We've been talking about it for the last few months. That is so cool that you got to go there.

Dj and Becky said...

yeah, it is pretty fun. make a trip before april and you can have 2 free zoo tickets!

Anica said...

Hmm . . . I will have to call Kayla.