Such a great book. Don't tell anyone, but I even stayed home from work to read it all day. Just a well written, creative story, and now one of my favorites. Can't wait for the second to come out!!
Bought this and love it. So easy to use, and food tastes so good with real wheat flour.
Great movie! It had my heart from the jump in the out house.

This just made me laugh.
Who wants to come to St. Petersburg with me?
Nothing beats goat cheese spread on crusty bread. I could eat this all day everyday. The real reason I want to be a goat farmer.
I've never been a Charles Dickens fan, and as a whim I dvr'ed PBS's "Little Dorrit". I am so glad I did, because I love it! It is the funniest thing I have seen on tv in a long while, and the suspense, waiting for the next episode, is killing me! If you've missed it from the beginning, come on over sometime--I just preordered it online. It is just that good.

2 comments:
I love goat cheese, too! Sometimes I crave it with olives!
I want to see Little Dorret. Maybe you can bring it the next time that you visit. You look like you had an exciting time without me.
Post a Comment