Saturday, July 12, 2008
Gone Fishin
My sister and her family recently came to town for a little family reunion. One of the activities on the to do list was to go fishing. I decided that I would taken them to my top secret fishing hole where you can catch a huge bass guarantied. I was the first to wrestle one to shore but I forgot that I had the camera with me so you'll have to miss out on the 20 pound bass I caught. next was the little man. AKA Thomas.
He said it put up a good fight but was no match for his bulging biceps. The next person to catch a fish was Becky but she lost it back to the river before we could take a picture. After that it was my Mom, now this was a momentous occasion being that this was the first bass my mom had ever caught and has been a life long dream of hers. If you look real close you can just make out a tear falling from her eye.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You guys are too good to pose with the same fish in every picture. Right?
A tear in my eye, huh? Well, maybe... ;-)
Post a Comment